Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Tuck 'em in

What could possibly be as cute as this tea-cup?
Aw...yes.
My favorite little Easter decoration

The little lamb with the chipped ear. Seems to me there are a few Easter characters around here missing parts of their ears. Like this little cat, for instance.
I wonder what happened?
These two are keeping their ears tucked back so no-one will break them.
"Ohhhhh....the thought."

Now I can't blame a certain someone because these guys lost their ears long before she arrived here.

"WHAT!!"

But I'm not bettin' that any of the others are safe from her shenanigans. Keep those ears tucked,  guys.

                                                      If you know what's good for you.

I'm just back from walking Kane....in a blizzard.  This photo is not far from the truth.

When will this end?

I'm joining A Favorite Thing at http://mockingbirdhillcottage.com/ & Sweet Saturday at http://dianaevans.blogspot.ca/
hugs, Deb


14 comments:

  1. Very pretty teacup. Beautiful cat. Have a great weekend.

    Peace,
    Linda at The French Hens Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that silly cat!

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing that we put out is safe. My silly cats do the same thing... bat around the decor. Oh well, it's just part of the entertainment around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of A Few Of My Favorite Things....Kitties, tea cups, whiskers, bunnies...I love them all.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Smiles,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey could be a TV star! . She is a cat of a thousand faces and always "on" for the camera. She's got star quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't tell her that, Kari. I wouldn't be able to live with her.

      Delete
  6. The deer picture is hilarious! Smart bunnies to keep their ears tucked back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute Easter decorations ... even with chipped ears! Keep those ears tucked (in the cold, too). Audrey is definitely Audacious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a few things with chipped ears around the house. Is there a place where all the chipped ear parts go to? Like socks that lose their mate?

    Love your photos this week, Deb.

    Thanks so much for joining in!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a cute little tea cup. And I love it that your newer decorations are keeping their ears tucked in for safety reasons. Haha!

    And sadly, the deer in the meadow look about right for here too. It's snowing again today. Sigh....

    Happy Saturday Deb!

    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute teacup! And Audrey wouldn't hurt a single decoration... when anyone was looking, that is.

    Spring will come. In four or five years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post...especially your beautiful cat.
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your little lambie and bunnies - I have some that are minus ears and tails too (but from earthquakes YIKES). Adorable tea cup, I love the little flower inside the handle area. Cutest little puss puss!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Saw your post on A Favorite Thing! I would love to have you share this on The Creative HomeAcre Hop today!
    http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/03/the-creative-homeacre-hop-8.html

    ReplyDelete