Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday morn

We still have snow but the sun is trying to show its' face today.
Apparently, winter is not over yet.
"What are you up to this morning, Audrey?"

"I'm watching Sierra pee in the snow."
That's right. All the kitties are comfy cozy in a warm house but Sierra won't use a litter-box so she is outside in the cold doing her business. She'll be back quicker than a cat shakes its' tail.

Lily and Mr. Ed are by the fire.
Annie is helping me in the dining-room. I am boxing up more dishes that will be heading off to another dish lover. I do this once in awhile so I am not found dead under a pile of tea-cups and saucers someday.
Then I'm off to kitty-sit, bunny-sit and the retired-guy is caring for Helma, the German Shepherd.
Maybe it's dinner out tonight and a movie.
I think I deserve that.

"Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone"

hugs, Deb


13 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I giggled about being found under a stack of teacups and china....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about dinner and a movie! It's rainy here, but hopes of sunshine by afternoon. I'm making a pot of potato/corn chowder and some Cheesy Irish Soda Bread...along with a special Over the Rainbow Bundt cake; so it's into the kitchen I go, Happy St. Patrick's Day, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom's cat Sam won't use a litter box either! I hope Spring is on it's way! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's Day.
    Hope you get a special dinner out tonight =)
    Sierra always goes outside to do her business?
    Your kitties are all such characters!
    Life is never dull.
    Gentle hugs to Mr Ed and Lily ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sierra, we hope you don't make a whizz-cicle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe... My brother Rushton will be outside in the garden or somethin' and then come inside to do his business. purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, gosh, Deb - you still have SO much snow on the ground!! Thankfully we're mostly back to bare ground except for where the snow piles were quite high!

    Love the kitties. They're just too cute. Lily and Mr. Ed curled up together are priceless!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Audrey! You're just hilarious! Both your expression and your comment.
    Love Lily and Ed. They always make me feel good.
    It's nice to see Annie looking so content. She's a lovely cat. The sadness in her eyes is gone.

    Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!
    Lots of love from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Audrey, You look so beautiful, but your words...MOL
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    lots of love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Audrey, your face is truly the one that launched a thousand ships, you are the purrrrsonality galore! We send our forever loves to the Queen Ms. Lily and the King, Sir Ed. We have one kitty who waits by the back door each morning to go "dig in the dirt" to do her business too. So weird, and she runs back in so fast like her tail is on fire! Cracks me up!

    (it's Miss Jack the tuxie)

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    Audrey, you have such an intense stare!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Audrey, you're so cute! Oh, and mr. ed and lily too, curled up together.

    ReplyDelete