Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

All those in favor of sun say AWWWWW! Cat-tip for the Day =^..^= Stinky Litter Boxes NO MORE.

Lily is sunbathing as I post this. I put sunscreen on her nose and ears today. (hee hee)








How do you get the "phew" out of litter-boxes? After scooping, I add Baking Soda. Can't live without it. Just a few shakes and mix the litter and soda together and you are good for a few days. 

I'm just back from cat-sitting and one of my clients must be exhausted from all the hissing she did. I know I could use a nap. This is a new client and sometimes I have to take baby-steps. They don't all love the humans. Pure Bites treats did the trick though. No more hissing after that but if looks could kill..... 

6 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Too hot to go out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the "scoop". LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily, you are a sunbathing beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy would not likely hiss, but she would probably make a low grumbly sound if you got too close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Nice to meet you!

    Purrs, Cory and family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily is just precious!...I've had cats my entire adult life and never used baking soda to freshen up the litterbox=thanks for the tip, Deb, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete