Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Big Thank You to Jacqueline

Riley is sending you a smile, Jacqueline.

I have someone very special to send out a Big Thank You for such wonderful gifts for myself, my new grand-daughter Riley, my dog Kane and all the kitties. Jacqueline from Jacqueline's Cat House is such a sweet, special lady to think of all of us and send us so much love in a big brown box. May I say, you also made Sierra's day too since she is the one to see all letters and parcels first that arrive at our house. Just look at the gorgeous card and beautiful wooden box with a little girl holding a little grey cat. This is for me and the little grey cat is my Maggie. The beautiful sun-suit and baby items are for Riley. I promise Jacqueline I will get a photo with Riley wearing this outfit. Her mommy just LOVED IT! And Kane and the Kitties are all in heaven
with all their new treasures. Lots of playing going on here regardless of the age of these cats. I can't say it enough, Thank you so much, Jacqueline. Blogging friends are THE BEST!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Deb, you are very welcome for the gifts...The box is called a memory box and the girl holding the kitty is an angel; my Mom gave me one after my Nikki passed away almost 6 years ago=I love the engraving on the inside, I thought it was just perfect...I know the little dress is too big right now for Riley, but it ran very small for the sizing and I hope she will be able to wear it maybe by August=it was just too cute not to get!!...Kiss your sweet kitties and Kane for me!...Happy week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jacqueline. I think Riley will be in the dress very soon as she is growing so fast. Her mom said "Oh my gosh, all my favorite colours". The memory box will sit on my dresser next to Maggie's photo and I will keep some of her tiny things in it. So beautiful!. Have a great week, Jacqueline. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is adorable. Even I'll look forward to seeing a pic of Riley wearing it, when she's big enough. :-)

    ReplyDelete