Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Easy Sunday

It is never easy to make a bed in a house of 5 cats. I gave up and just made the bed around Hugo and he didn't seem to mind at all. He'll stay there all day unless I move him myself.

This morning we will head out with the family for breakfast to celebrate Father's Day a week late. Both dad's (Gary & our son, John) were away last wknd so today they will be pampered a little. I think this will be my grand-daughter Riley's first time in a restaurant. She is 1 month old now. This should be interesting and lots of fun.
I have a few kitties to visit today and as I mentioned in my last post I am in the middle of selling my dog biscuit business but not today, I won't even think about it.


 'Beep....beep, comin' through.

Wishing you a beautiful Sunday.


5 comments:

  1. Deb you are right making a bed with kitty help is so much fun! Have a good Father's Day Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too bad you have to sell your dog biscuit business. Guess you just couldn't sell enough biscuits. Are they home made???
    Hugo you are too cute just staying in that bed. It is so interesting that cats love to get under sheets or anything similar.
    Have a great Father's day breakfast and a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I sure wish I was Hugo...napping in bed all day!
    MomKat Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. How CUTE!
    Here in these hots days, nothing better than a good nap! I think it's such a good idea...
    ZZZZZZZZZZz
    purrs and love
    Luna - We love Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha ~ love this photo ~ what is it about cats and bed making?

    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete