Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Tune-up for 7 Tiny Tigers.

Time for some tune-up. Hairball remedy for all so I don't find little gifts in the house. The Q-tips are to clean the ears (very carefully) and the oil is for allergies. I add one capsule to 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt for each cat and this helps fight ear & skin allergies. The yogurt is good for their tummy's too.



Joe would eat a tube of this if left alone in the kitchen. "Nom, nom, nom, nom........"  He's so proud of his nose....you should see the other guy.




See this little angel (huh!)...she doesn't know that she's next.



Darling Otis, you never cease to make my day. I love caring for this guy along with his sisters, Rosie & Lola. You just can't help but love this guy.


6 comments:

  1. Amazing...do they all just lick it like that? Must taste good! (Yes, all my kids are married now, the youngest daughter is having her first baby very soon) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, Rae Rae and Otis are all gorgeous babies...I love your cat tips, Deb!...Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting our blog today! Laila too would eat the whole tube of petramalt if left open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not heard of petramalt. Charlie does not have a big problem with hair balls but if this would help I will get some. Is it prescription from the vet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty babies! Good to sees you all gets your 30,000 mile check-up and tuning! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to meet you. Thanks for coming by! I love petromalt too. Hm, I'd like some now actually.

    ReplyDelete