Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Still love writing letters and sending cards.

A rainy Sunday always seems like a good time to write to a friend and go through some pictures. I had made some prints from the James Taylor concert last week so Mary will definitely want some too. Digital cameras are great but I still need to hold those pictures in my hand and have them in a book to go through whenever the mood hits. I have some really sweet ones of Riley too and of course they will need framing. The card says "Please Drop me a Lion." 


Mary & I at the Air Canada Center in
Toronto for the JT & Carol King Concert.

Here is Rae-Rae having a break from her nasty head-gear. She needs time to groom and cannot do that with a lampshade on her head. If she would only leave the staples alone but she grooms for a minute and then goes right for the belly. I imagine it is itchy so I try to rub the area. It is starting to look good and the healing is coming along.

The other cats in the house seem to take offence to Rae-Rae's new look. Some hiss at her when she walks by them and others just keep their distance.  All but Joe, he still loves her no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. Soon, Rae Rae, soon. Hartz makes an anti-itch spray cortisone; maybe that might soothe her tummy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute lion card; email is so convenient, but it's always nice to get hand written notes in the mail...I hope Rae Rae heals up soon...Take care Deb.

    ReplyDelete