Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

CATastrophe's - NEVER! It was a grrreat weekend of kitty-sittin'.



Don't you love my accessories.



Does this munchkin look likes she's up to no-good? Well, she usually is. She is having a blast staying at our house and tearing around like a lunatic. She sure keeps the old gals (& Ed) entertained.




Didi & Emmi stay close to each other and are both adorable. I have been caring for these two ladies for many years now.


Little Rosie taking a break from her perpetual motion. She is so much fun, this cat. Not only does she have a great personality but she is a real 'looker' too.

I have one day off and then I am busy again next week. Think it is time to vacuum, polish furniture and sprinkle some fairy dust over my house. I have lots of 'business' to take care of in the next few weeks and I will fill you in on that soon. Hope you had a wonderful Father's Day. Ours will have to be celebrated next wknd as the men were both away all weekend. John was at Dragon-boat races and Gary was fishing. No fish were harmed in the making of this weekend. :)

5 comments:

  1. Rae Rae is gorgeous and she sounds like a lot of fun!...Didi and Emmi are beautiful, adorable girls together and Rosie is a precious beauty...It looks like you've had a busy weekend with lots of lovely ladies!...Hope your week is wonderful Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be so much fun to kitty sit! I'm sure it would be so much easier to leave my Banjo if someone as sweet as you was looking after him. Wonderful!

    Love the photo below of wee new baby and dad ~ so sweet!

    Have a terrific week Deb!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw,lovely to see our Rosie on the blog Deb :-)
    Thanks again for doing such a great job of looking after her! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the kitties are so cute! I bet it's fun being a kitty sitter and I sure wish we had someone like you who could kitty sit for Angel and Isabella. I won't leave them alone overnight so when we go anywhere my dad comes out to Oregon from Kansas to stay with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I never! A kitty sitter, what fun! And what charming little charges you have under your wing.
    We have elderly lady cats in our life. I realized the other day, that in people years, they are nearly the same age as myself!Maybe even, a bit older.

    ReplyDelete