Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

"MAX....where are you?"

This is Chico and he lives with Max. I am their care-giver this weekend and I can't wait to see them. It is a gorgeous day so I will walk to their house.It is so uplifting to take a walk on a gorgeous day and take in all the flowers that align the fences. This one was particularly beautiful and had a white picket fence around it. ...and the fragrance was amazing.



Chico would be at the door waiting for me. Max, well that's another story.
Max is the hunter and is usually not around until I call him. Today it only took three "MAX" and he was at the back door. Then he needed a tummy rub.

Once he was fed, watered, given treats and another kitty massage, he was ready to leave again.
"Sorry Max...you don't go out at night. That's when the big monsters might getcha."

4 comments:

  1. He sounds like my Mom's cat Sam. He loves to go out! Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking 'cat sitting' is a good gig! If I knew someone as caring as you was going to come over to look after my Banjo ~ I would leave town more! :)

    Lucky cats to be getting kitty-sitted by you!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what lovely little whisker faces! You are so sweet and loving to these little ones! Bless you.
    Hope you have a wonderful and catfilled weekend.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chico and Max are gorgeous babies; they are lucky to have you to care for them when their parents leave!...Lovely flowers along your walk to their house...Happy day Deb!

    ReplyDelete