Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Change Is Coming....


As you can imagine after 8 years of taking an idea and building a fun & successful business from it that it is with mixed feelings that I tell you that Pampered Pups Pastries is up for sale. I have decided to put all my love and energy into the cat-sitting business which is growing by leaps and bounds. I have 2 interested parties in the sale so I will be busy getting everything together for these people to make their decision. I only hope that the business (if it sells) will continue to grow and provide all the devoted pampered pup pastries pups with healthy and delickious treats.

Sierra wanted once again to model her chef hat for you. She has been and continues to be invaluable in the kitchen and she is very proud of all that she has contributed to the business.  Whatever will she do if it sells?

"Perhaps I will rule the world."



It's been a dog-gone grrrrrrreat time.

6 comments:

  1. I love to see some one has success doing what they love! Awesome! Cute little hat kitty cat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a cat that will pose!! I know it's hard to give up a business that you love but at least it's to devote more time to your true love...cat sitting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how difficult it is to divide your time between two successful business. Best of luck as you sell Pampered Pups Pastries and put your energy into the cat-sitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all your good wishes. I really do feel I am heading in the right direction. I will miss all the wonderful store owners & doggies,though. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, Don't sell the kitty chef hat...I need to see a picture like that for a great big smile every now and then!
    Good for you to decide to simplify.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sierra, you look adorable in the little chef's hat! How lucky to have two successful and fun business to choose from!

    ReplyDelete