Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Sierra is so thankful for the good food that she is fed. Here she is giving thanks for her and all her friends for her home, her food, her beds, her treats, her backyard, the perennials :), her dad that likes to lie on the couch with her, the odd suicidal mouse that tries to live in the pantry & last but not least, the mailman.

I am very 'thankful' for many things in my life. These three wonderful people provide me with strength, hope for the future and they give me great pride. I am thankful for their love of life and that they live their lives with great passion for the things that bring them joy. They are
'my life' and I love them.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I just love this. Both mom and kitty and all the things they are grateful for in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra is a beautiful sweetheart!...Your adult children are gorgeous Deb!...Happy day my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great family you have. Great picture of the bean family. Sierra is very pretty too. What a great picture of her.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this was very sweet! Thank you and Sierra!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Banjo has the same "Life is Good" bowl ~ cute!

    ReplyDelete