Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ham it up, Willow.

There is always one cat amongst my kitty-clients that is a ham for the camera.

Meet Willow...
She's a yoga instructor.

She came to this house toting 3 kittens and a hungry tummy. She was rescued and given a wonderful, love-filled home. The kittens found new homes and Willow stayed. There are 4 beautiful cats in this gorgeous Victorian home and I always look forward to caring for them. They are such a cherished little family of cats and it shows by their loving personalities.

This is little Jenny who lives with Willow. She is a geriatric kitty and quite shy but we got along just fine. She had the sniffles and is on medication for a few days. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Willow wanted a photo taken on her favorite chair. This gal is into 'colour', as most pastel calicos are and thought the fabric would make her eyes 'pop'.  I think her mom would surely like a copy of this photo so I will print one off for her and pop it over to her first chance.

Isn't she a doll.


At the end of the road to our property, there is a corner store owned by a Dutch family that has been there since I was a child. I believe this is the third generation now running it. I popped in today for some candy because, lets face it, I didn't have enough over Easter :) and found not only the best licorice ever but a gorgeous tea-cup from Holland.
Did I need another tea-cup? No! Did I need black licorice shaped like a cat? Well, of course.
Made my day! 

hugs, Deb

15 comments:

  1. Oh what cute kitties ! I love little family owned and run shops they are the best ! Sounds like you had a good day ! Thanks for sharing with us ! Have a good day ! psst I bet you did you get the tea cup !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet cats with pretty faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are so beautiful, Deb! Lovely Willow reminds me of my Angel Kitty Sophie, being a dilute calico...sweet, sweet kitties...don't you have the best job in the world??
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Willow is the cutest! I love that last shot of her up against the colorful chair. I'm sure her owner would appreciate a copy of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kitties for sure! Willow has a presence about her that reminds me a lot of my Willow! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Deb - was it the salty Dutch licorice that I used to buy as a kid? J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do consider all the concepts you've offered on your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for starters. May you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

    Also visit my homepage :: Replica Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little Jenny is adorable. Her fur looks so soft and cuddly. Oldsters have a certain beauty too. Hope her sniffles are soon gone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb,
    Did I ever tell you, your kitties' photos are PAWSOME !
    Always cute and bootiful !!!! Genuis !
    They all are adorable ...serious !
    Have a fantastic week
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. We hope dear Jenny gets well soon. What a dear. We love those seniors!
    Everything is a chain store where I live. I envy you.
    Cat shaped licorice ! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a gorgeous pic of Willow! I'm sure its CPA ("Cat's Personal Assistant") will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Willow is a beauty. A new teacup and licorice...purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very beautiful Miss Willow is.....I can only imagine that the Victorian home must be just as beautiful.....sometime, maybe you can post on the little family owned store....should be an interesting story....Thank you Deb!

    ReplyDelete