Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Yellow flowered tea-cup

Have I mentioned I love tea-cups? Especially if they have yellow flowers on them.
This one with daffodils was my moms.
It's quite small and has a dainty handle.
It is Bone China, Made in England.
Hammersley & Co.

Today was a day to enjoy 
a cup of Lemon Ginger Tea and a pumpkin muffin.
Fresh out of the oven
The sun is shining and it is warmer today. We finally have Spring.
The crocuses are popping up everywhere.
The birds were really singing their little hearts out.

Audrey watches children going by our kitchen window every afternoon.
There is a school just blocks from us.
As soon as they head up to the window to see her she runs for the hills. You'd think she'd seen a ghost.

I'm joining Sandi athttp://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca/ for Tea-cup Tuesday,  Bernideen at http://bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.ca/for Friends Sharing Tea & Tuesday Cuppa Tea at http://antiquesandteacups.blogspot.ca/.

hugs, Deb

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful daffodils....the perfect tea cup for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such an interesting post. Thanks for sharing such a nice post on Cat Care. Tell me more about how can I care for my cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be one of the most beautiful tea cups I have seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish I lived next door! The china cup is exquisite and pumpkin muffins--yum! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you did, too. Although, the way you bake, I'd be the size of a house.

      Delete
  5. I love your daffodil teacup ... so pretty and so nice that it belonged to your Mother. It's a real beauty and I bet it could tell stories! :D :D Audacious Audrey isn't so audacious when the kids come to the window. Poor Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the teacup! REminds me of my Mum, who love daffs and jonquils. :)

    See you TOMORROW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a pretty little teacup, Deb! I love daffodils! Seems a lot of bloggers are sharing yellow this week. Must be springtime! :) I think a kitty sitting in the window is so totally charming. Thanks for joining me for tea today and have a lovely day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your shabby chic cupboard. Your cup and saucer with daffodils is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Audrey likes to see, but not be seen!

    Pumpkin muffins are another of life's great pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You hit the nail on the head with Audrey, William.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful teacup and saucer with yellow daffodils flowers. The kitty is so cute too. Happy Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty teacup! Your snack sounds wonderful. I am happy to hear the weather is warming up for you guys! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,

    I just found your blog, and decided to follow. I do love teacups (and mugs) and cats too. Such a pretty yellow flowered teacup. Perfect for this time of the year. I have lost my two cats one by one few years ago. It's fun to see your cats on your blog. I just lost one of my dogs. Down to only one pet:( Your shelty looks so sweet:)

    Megumi

    ReplyDelete
  13. That tea cup is pure joy! I love it! It made me realize that I need some yellow in my life!
    Just when we think we'll never see the end of old man winter's visit, daffodils renew our faith that there will be a spring.
    Kisses to all the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites
    really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Many thanks

    Also visit my web page :: calories burned walking

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your daffodil teacup is really lovely. I'm always looking for pretty daffodil cups for my daughter who loves them.

    ReplyDelete