Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Heidi


The sun was warm here and the snow was once again melting away. I found myself taking lots of deep breaths yesterday and appreciating the more spring-like temperatures. THEN.....I heard on the radio it was getting cold again and sure enough, today it is freezing, blowing & dark. "Hello Winter in Ontario. I think I'm getting sick......"
*sigh*

"Say hello to Heidi."

This sweet little soul came from a barn to live with the kindest people I have ever met. You don't do well in a barn when you have 3 legs only. No one knows for sure but I have a feeling she may have suffered a great misfortune while trying to survive in the barn. Now she lives in the lap of luxury. So, so sweet!

She's a torti and has a very pinky red nose. She gets around ok and has mastered the steep stairs in the beautiful Victorian home she is now the Queen of. She doesn't have to do the stairs, she just likes to. I have fallen head over heels for this one. But then I always seem to...don't I?


For a real treat tonight, drop over to visit http://cozylittlehouse.blogspot.com/ and wish Brenda a "Happy Birthday". You will love her blog for the photographs of her home, her gardens and her pets. She is quite the inspiration when it comes to organizing all the little things in your home.

Hugs, Deb













Hugs, Deb

4 comments:

  1. Hello Heidi,
    I'm so happy with you you have the kindest owner. 3 legs will show how great survivor you are !
    and Heidi is a happy name, I guess will make a happy life for you from now on.
    Very Nice to meet you Heidi
    xxx
    Puddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only three legs means an extra serving of love!
    Deb, it's cold and rainy here in Las Vegas...it's winter everywhere, it seems. A good day to play with cats!
    xx trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi is a sweetheart for sure. I am so glad she has a wonderful home. Take care Deb and feel better.

    ReplyDelete