Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Hi! Come on in and pamper me"

I've had a busy few weeks of cat & bunny-sitting. Some that are very familiar with me and some just getting to know me as their sitter. The trust that develops between the cats and myself over a period of a few days is quite remarkable. I have to hand it to them;  they really begin to trust and welcome me very quickly. They never cease to amaze me. They are incredibly fascinating creatures.  By the second day of caring for them,  the cats already have relaxed, enjoy my visits and through brushing, combing, playing and cuddling we become bonded. 







Most owners want 2 daily visits and in between the cats take their naps in their favorite spots, mostly on the owners' bed and seem nonetheless disturbed at being left at home. I really do think this is the best option for cats when their owners must travel.

hugs, Deb

4 comments:

  1. Do you want to come to California and babysit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb,
    Your kitties all look so loveable and sweet. You are such a loving and caring person and I know they sense that.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb! What a great photos! You are such a wonderful cat person that I am sure your little charges love to see you coming! Thanks so much for visiting my neighbor's new blog! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos of the kitties. Charlie is sitting here with me looking at them also!

    ReplyDelete