Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tools of the trade

When you have a passion for the feline and you have made it your occupation to spend your days answering their beck and call, you need some tools of the trade.
Planners, journals and kitty cards
Keys, keys, ....oh, dastardly keys (I wish I could just wiggle my nose and be in)
a scoop, bags, a spare can-opener, hairball gel & your camera 



The best toy (cat-dancer)
Treats
A big bag to hold everything including a cat
and lastly
           an unconditional love for cats


that's it. Oh, maybe a clothes brush if you plan to stop for a coffee later :)


I am caring again for this lovely cat in the last photo and spent part of this evening cuddling her and looking at pictures while I imagine the rest of the world watched the Oscars. Not a big fan so I don't feel I missed much.


hugs, Deb



3 comments:

  1. Aunty Deb,
    You're a dream. I wish you're not thousands of miles away. We'd like you to babysit us when Mama's away (which is quite often). purrrrr.....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking any kitty lucky enough to have you looking after them is one pampered feline to be sure! Especially when you bring treats and toys!!

    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you almost took the cat home in your bag. I alos leave hairs on mum and she has to stay stood up when dressed to go out. They still manage to get there though lol. Beautiful kitty you are looking after.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete