Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

A source of entertainment

"She's taking the tree down today. It's been losing needles everywhere and she's cursing like a sailor.
I love it. It's the best show yet.
"Hey. you missed one. That shiny ball with my face on it."

"Gosh, that woman's a peach. HAHAHAHAHA"
AA

OK..now let's get serious. If you are looking for advise on keeping feral cats warm,  please drop by my previous post to find a link to a blog that you may find helpful. And, if you are wondering why Audrey's tummy is red, this photo was taken right after she was spayed. Even then, she was spewing insults. 
hugs, Deb

7 comments:

  1. I have a few photos of Harley looking like that lol ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised that Rosie took little interest in the tree, other than wanting to lie underneath. She could give some lesson to Audrey:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just full of advice aren't they!!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! I love to get photos of my cats mid-yawn. They look so ferocious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Hilary's blog yesterday about the solar cat house! Awesome and so easy to make! I hope lots of people will make them. I took some notes in case we have more ferial cats come to our home - which is very likely because of where we live. Last night was -14C and it is often colder than that for parts of our winter. But we usually have sun during the day so a solar house would work so well for them! I am sure we could get old replaced windows from our local glass store. Our local Pet Rescue might be able to use the idea, too, so I will pass it on to them. Maybe my husband and I could even make some for them. Thank you so much for posting the link to it.
    Love the necklace with your D! Beautiful!
    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from Mockingbird Hill Cottage. Stopped by to visit and read several of your posts. You are keeping very busy. I bet your little furry clients love coming over to visit/stay with you.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete