Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Captivating Clutter

On a damp, dark, rainy Saturday, after cat-sitting four gorgeous cats, I played around with my cupboard.

                                                                        


I was captivating clutter. This will be fun to keep working on.

I have such wonderful clients and Friday's mail brought me the sweetest card thanking me for my service.



Not only do I get to spend time with gorgeous cats, I am then appreciated and thanked so nicely by their owners.
I hope to see beautiful Bagheera again soon.


Audrey says it's time for a treat. Yes, she is as soft as she looks. She feels like velvet to the touch. Sometimes I just stare at her and take in the beauty of it all. What is more captivating than a healthy, young, beautiful cat even if she sometimes has the devil in'er. She is my office cat now and either sits on my desk, waiting for a treat of freeze-dried chicken, while I'm on the computer or chases the mouse on the screen. She's looking and feeling rather angelic today. Ugh..oh!

It's +11, wet and dark. Not a bit of sun today. I walked Kane for an hour and now he will sleep the afternoon away.

But there is always a new tea to try. This one seems appropriate.
Angel Tea (chamomile)


hugs, Deb


7 comments:

  1. The cups and display are lovely..I just love the card and it shows how much your work is appreciated.. keep up with that fabulous job.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a wonderful job! Just beautiful! And your friends are pretty cute too!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet arrangement of dishes, cups and cute what-nots (certainly NOT clutter!) I love cups hanging from hooks. Oh my gosh, I wish I could find wonderful cards like the one you received. Nothing like having an office cat to make the work go quicker, unless they make the work go slower. It can go either way, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a GREAT job of arranging your shelves to look like the one in the picture. I would love to hang my teacups, too.. Hmmm have to think about how I could do it... I have doors on my cabinet, so they would have to be set back in a ways...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cabinet looks wonderful!! Just out of curiosity, who publishes that card? It awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audrey really has become a perfect specimen of a cat. All that kitten rampaging certainly fine tuned her kitty skills and made her the picture of physical fitness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a lot of Sunday sweetness! You have so many pretty cups and that card is the cutest. But of course, kitty is the most charming of all. :)
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete