Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunshine on down

SIERRA

  • It is so cold out today. The temperature keeps changing and the wind is howling. I have not had a hug from the mailman for many a months because this feline does not wait in the cold for anyone. I miss him though and I know he misses me.  I will just sit and watch for him from my spot and hope he sees me and waves.
  • The sun is so warm on my fur and it soothes my soul.
            We, the cats of this household, applaud you, sun.

"Your warmth lifts our spirits and takes us to our happy place."


Hugs, Ginny, Mr. Ed, Lily, Yours truly, Sierra, & Cali & cousin Hugo 

7 comments:

  1. More sun please! Soon I hope! Stay warm kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cats just love the sun don't they?!
    Beautiful photos of a beautiful cat!!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The photos really show off Sierra well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb thanks so much for your lovely greeting at GLP!
    And what darling images you posted today.
    Big hug :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Nice to meet you All ^..^,, You are all soooo Cute ~ Pretty soon it will be Spring , Mom sayz we getz closer efuryday,,,, till then keepz Warm ^..^
    Purrrz & Kissez ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a difference 24 hours can make? On Monday, it was very cold indeed, but today the sun is shining gloriously and it's much warmer outside.

    Don't worry, Sierra -- Spring will be here soon, and then you can greet the mailman all you want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sierra, you is sooo beautiful; That Woman say's we look alike and when she sees your beautiful face she is reminded of me too. Striped moggies we are and proud of it eh?!

    rock on pretty kitteh!

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete