Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Catching up...

It's been a busy week of cats, cats, and more cats. I have met many new kitty-clients and their owners in my area which makes this cat-sitter very happy. I have cared for four fabulous felines; two shy ones and two that tripped over their own paws to greet me at the door. =^..^=
I wasn't sure I could provide the in-home cat care service here as there were other pet-sitting services already established for years but I think because I specialize in 'cats only' many people feel that I have a greater interest in cats and understand the feline mind a little more than the average dog/cat sitter. And I think I do. :)
Well, as much as that is possible. :)

I don't have photos because I like to get to know them a bit before photographing them (with permission) but you will enjoy their lovely names...
Sassy-pansy, Bella, Lexus & Minou. All sweet names. 

Our own two ladies have enjoyed a quiet week at home as the foundation is complete and the last of the trucks left Tuesday morning. 

It's a busy day today. Helping out our daughter with the grands, car shopping and cat-sitting is in order for the morning. It's a beautiful day here, sunny and a bit breezy. Perfect.

The house-building will start soon.


The garden is over-flowing. Time to get picking.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

hugs, Deb




16 comments:

  1. glad you are busy. Are those peppers in that bowl or beans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky for the cat-parents that you are in their neighborhood! I bet it is a nice change for you all to have peace and quiet. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you have a special knowledge of cats, and that's the key. Glad your business is growing, as well as the grands AND the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy the cat sitting has picked up. I know how much you enjoy doing it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are busy. Love the wooden girl with wagon full of kittens. That is sooooooo cute!!! Hugs, lJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one of the very few people I would trust to baby-sit my cats, if I ever left them alone. The district is lucky to have you in business there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb, I sure wish you lived around here. We hardly travel much these days, but when we do... finding someone to watch the cats is a problem. When our boys lived close by, they would do it, but that's no longer an option. And we had a neighbor boy that could do it, but he's off to college now.
    Glad your foundation work is complete... and the house-building is beginning soon. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of Annie smelling the flowers. I would say that you know more about cats than anybody. You must be excited about starting the house. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're so lucky that they have you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are busy, busy dear Deb - but know how much those kitties are loving having you there. "Tripping over their paws" had me grinning - love that!

    Looks like my cat sitting with Nala next door will be changing as my neighbor has agreed to adopt another kitty, from Philadelphia, and she looks a lot like Nala but is blind! Not sure how Nala will react at first, she's always been alone, so hope they hit it off! Have you any experience with blind kitties? Apparently this one's current owner doesn't want her anymore and it's doubtful she'd be given a good home if left at a shelter. My neighbor says she's very loving - according to his daughter who found her - and will be in my lap in no time!!! Will let you know more when she gets to NC.

    Take care dear - love to your kitties and take good care of yourself with so much going on. Am looking forward to seeing your beautiful new house go up.

    Happy weekend - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cats are such unique little beings and we all know you have a very special way with them. I used to love seeing your charges fall in love with you after their owners would say that they were shy and you wouldn't see them. Your degree of professionalism is as impressive as your natural cat-risma and that is a winning combination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad your back in with your kitty sitting . Lovely names all sound wonderful . The weather has been sunny with cool breezes quite pleasant . I hope your veggie garden is doing well and hope you get lots of harvest from it . I bet you cant wait for the house to be all done and then have fun painting and decorating it all looking forward to posts on that ( smile ) . Thanks for sharing , have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad the sitting business is going well! Looks like you have quite the client list with great names! But are any so splendid as your own? Nope, didn't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, you're starting the building of your home. How exciting! Looking forward to following along. Hope you post photos. xo

    ReplyDelete