Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas

                           "Merry Christmas" 
                                    from our home to yours.


The stockings are hung and the eggnog is ready.
'Breath of Heaven' (Mary's song) plays in the background.

We will have a white Christmas, as the snow is falling ever so softly as I type this; maybe even the 'Winter Wonderland' we are used to.

Annie & Wilson wait impatiently for their cat-nip-filled little red mice and a chance to snag a bit of turkey. They have been good little kitties for the most part. :-) Santa will be good to them.

We will celebrate both Christmas and Boxing Day with family. 
I see a lot of fun and food in the next few days. lol

We wish you a very Happy Christmas with family and friends
and hope Santa is good to everyone. 



Enjoy and God bless you all, 
Deb, Gary,
 Annie, Wilson & Simon. (waving from his underground den)


14 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to your people and 4 legged loved ones. Please keep blogging. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!! How in the world do you get those perfect kitty cat pictures? Wilson looks simply rotten, and Annie always has that sweet, gentle look, with just a touch of worry on her face. I love them both! I can just picture little Simon waving. Bet he is warm and cozy in his little den. Have the best Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie has such a winsome little face. Wilson has the air of one who knows he is a handsome dude! I'm impressed by your Christmas decorations. Living with the cats in the camper I wasn't inspired to attempt holiday embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and all of your family and pets inside and out!!
    Nancy and the kitties

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures of beautiful Annie and handsome Wilson! I send my wishes for you, Gary and all of your lovely family with and without fur to have a wonderful and blessed Christmas! Thank you for your blog Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you, and to all your family and friends. We'll have a brown Christmas here; I like its convenience but its beauty and tradition leave much to be desired. However, any kind of Christmas is good, and I wish you all the best during the Twelve Days and beyond. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessings on you and yours Deb...!x
    Hope you ALL have great fun, for the rest
    of the holiday, with family and friends...
    NOT..forgetting the furry ones..! 🎄✨🎄
    MERRY CHRISTMAS...! (=♡ ᆺ ♡=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you all, and thank you for giving Wilson the most amazing home a cat could hope for. His Christmas will be much better this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you, your lovely family and all your furry friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas!!!

    - Peace to you all

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks beautiful and sounds wonderful. I hope your festivities were as happy as I think they probably were! The cats look very happy. (Lizzie, whom I never thought got on a counter, broke into her quite well hidden catnip and I found it open on the floor when I got home that morning! I knew I should have put it in a stocking but who knows what she would have done then!) Merry, a little late!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love from me warm wishes 💕💕

    ReplyDelete