Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cat-dancer is a must-have

If you want to get your cat up off it's behind and enjoy some exercise you just have to purchase a cat-dancer.
Dominique would be a great cat to do an advertisement for the product.

I'm always hearing about cats who need to lose weight so this is my suggestion. Purchase a cat-dancer and spend some time with your cat. You do need to be at the other end of this toy so don't expect kitty to play with it alone. This toy takes 2. Your cat will jump, roll and flip around trying to grab the little cardboard do-dad on the end of the wire.

If you can't find one in your local pet store let me know and I will mail one to you to try. I think every cat should have one just for pure amusement.

"Oh Lord, I'm tired!"
It is a gorgeous day here today and Kane and I went for a long walk with my camera. I have a few kitties in windows to show you soon.

Hope you are enjoying some sun.
Hugs, Deb

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I think that Miss Poppy might need one of those. Great idea.

    Julie and Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cat! Her white belly reminds me of my late Bonnie.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet cat! I have been looking for a cat dancer and I'm sure I can find one or order one on line. I think Charlie would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cody has an old, mangy cat dancer that was Bobo's and Cody STILL loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..... another beautiful cat! Are there any ugly cats/////No!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunty Deb,
    Everyone in this household needs one. Hmmm....perhaps with the exception of Nicole. The only one with no koala genes in her. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh what a cute cat that is !!
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. M has been trying to play with me more, but I'm so very hard to play with. I'm probably the only cat in Blogosphere dat doesn't like the cat dancer.

    ReplyDelete