Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

White Wednesday

Lily
I love the colour white and have filled my home with many white things but my very favorite bit of white in my life is this little girl. This darling little barn cat that moved into my home and my heart.

I'm so happy we are starting a new month and getting closer to Spring. So far, March is coming in like a lamb and the sun feels good. March is the month that we celebrate my son who will turn 27. He has seen a lot of wonderful changes in his life this last year and he is so proud of his little Riley. Also this March our family will celebrate my only living aunt's 90th birthday. Can you imagine living 90 years? She is my mother's baby sister and I am sure my mom smiles down on her. They were sistersand best friends.
I love this old photo of my grandmother and her three daughters. Left to right, my aunt Frances who is turning 90, my grandmother Mary who I adored, my aunt Vera who was my God-mother and my mom.

and now for a little more black & white
This little guy needs a loving home. His name is Lance and he is staying with his foster-mom in our town. He is a darling cat and not yet a year old. If you are interested in learning more about this guy, please contact me.

I'm still working on shy kitty. We are taking baby-steps.

hugs, Deb

6 comments:

  1. Lily is a beauty! I love white cats (with a bit of black/gray isn't bad either says Charlie!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of white is that it contains ALL colors! Lily is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunty Deb,
    Looking at the photo reminds me of the film Magnolia....dunno why....

    Lily....Michael sends his love...ehem....love is in the air....! And I hope Lance will find his furrrever home soon. purrrr.....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily is beautiful and so is the darling looking for a home, I hope one is found soon. Love the memory photo and happy 90th birthday to your aunt.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie Lily is! That belly is just so cute in the picture! And Lance is so handsome -we hope he finds a wonderful forever home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily is indeed lovely! And grand wishes for a happy 90th!

    ReplyDelete