Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Green envy

March is a wonderful month. It is nearing the end of winter, the air is warmer, the snow begins to melt away and the rubber boots again sit waiting at the front door. It is the month of Green. I NEED GREEN!!My shamrock plant is flowering and there are new buds on branches.
I'm still waiting for some growth on my orchids.
I love the colour green.


My favorite 3 colours are white, brown & green. When you put the three colours together it is magic. 
The colours of the earth.


I am playing with dishes again. Mostly just tidying up and dusting but it takes forever when you have a love for dishes.
I love that I always have help no matter what I am doing.
"That's what I'm here for, to help you!"


Can cats detect an earthquake?
Cats and dogs can detect only an earthquake topping 6 on the Richter Scale. This can happen only 3 hours before the actual event. Electromagnetic waves are emitted before an earthquake happens. Animals have the ability to detect these waves and flee to safety.


hugs, Deb





6 comments:

  1. Too bad humans don't have that ability. Dusting is kind of fun when it's pretties, isn't it? I'm so glad you have trusty helpers!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Deb !
    March is a wonderful month : ) Because it's my mom's month ( Birthday )

    Your cat is a really good cat to put up with beautiful green scarf without tear it apart : )

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he - love the kitty with the scarf on. I would never cooperate for dat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love March and I love Green too. Trees behind my house have begun to have green leaves-yay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shamrocks but mostly the well fashioned kitty in the green scarf.....wears it well! You look good in green glasses with your haircolor too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shamrocks are beautiful! My orchid started blooming last week.... 2 beautiful yellow blooms.

    Green is one of my favorite colors too....and March and April are my favorite months when the greens are so fresh and bright.

    ReplyDelete