What you do when it's -25C outside.
1. Play with your in-door cats.
2. Prepare more home-made suet for 100 - 200 freezing cold birds that come-a-callin'.
3. Hang another feeder so they'll stop fighting at the other seven feeders.
Pretty cute, huh!
Of course, the Chickadees found it first.
4. Change up the kitchen shelf (again)
I really do. haha!
One lonely crow
5. Appreciate the bright sun-shine that finally floods the mouse-house.
Get together with family for a Family Day dinner.
Blonde, brunette & a red-head, lol
I hope you had a fun Family Day.
This morning we have storm warnings as the snow falls but it is much warmer...-6C .
Best to stay off the roads today.