Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Welcoming May with cats in windows

"Welcome, May"
I have 2 'cat-in-the-window' photos from my Monday walk about town. Look closely..

and this one was sleeping 'til I came by.
"ooo..I think his tail's in a knot"

This one was out & about, too. Probably walking off lunch,  just like I was. I prayed this one would stay safe. Thankfully, the car you see was parked.

I would love to know how many steps I walk a day. From what I have read, 10,000 steps a day is a reasonable goal. It sounds like a lot but it really isn't. It's very do-able.

Although it is raining today, it's getting warmer here, thank goodness.  I welcome May with open arms.
Please stop by http://godslittlepeople.blogspot.ca/ and see the lovely items up for auction to help Joan's homeless cats in Greece and in particular,
Pesto's expensive dental surgery. Take some time and look back on some of Joan's posts. She is the sweetest lady with a heart as big as all outdoors for these beautiful, homeless cats. Thank you.

hugs, Deb

6 comments:

  1. I'll be visiting the auction for sure.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb: Joan and I are followers of each other thanks to your recent post. I'm just now going to see what is up for auction. Pretty little puss'es in the windows..Happy May Day..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link Deb. What a wonderful woman and talented artist. I put her link up on Facebook so maybe more people will see her stuff for the auction? Ya never know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos, I'll go to your friends blog right now,

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the link, Deb......I went right over, and will definitely help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and so familiar...cats in window....overseeing the world beneath them like royalty....simply love each and every post Deb!

    ReplyDelete