Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

JT

"Oh, sweet baby James"
James and Kim Taylor
I came across this photo and wanted to share it only because I thought it was so nice of them both.

James Taylor has always been my favorite musician and song-writer. I love his voice and have seen him live three times now. At the last concert I was lucky to be close enough for a little hug as he walked by. Damn...if I didn't feel 18 again. :)
My favorite JT cd is called October Road. If you have not heard it you may want to add it to your Christmas list. "Oh, did I say 'Christmas'?..."sorry!"

7 comments:

  1. Seriously!!! That 'C' word is almost a swear word around here... Am told the stores are already stocking up on green-and-red stuff even now...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG James Taylor fan here. I remember listening to "You've got a friend" on the radio in 1972 when my husband was stationed in Monterey, CA. I was driving by the water thinking what a sweet song.
    I've seen him twice at Tanglewood, the outdoor summer concert spot not too far from us in Lenox, MA. I think he has a home up that way.
    I think I'll dig out my CD of October Road and play it today in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's always been one of my favorites, too, Deb, and I love that CD. He lives quite close to Rick's brother in Pittsfield, MA and they tell me he is quite down to earth, a generous part of the community. I liked hearing that. It's a fabulous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the other bloggers I follow really loves his work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love him, too! Nice picture...and how fun that you've seen him live!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous. I LOVE James Taylor. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete