Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Are you staying cool?


Meeting went well today and now we'll see if their interest in the business is genuine. Lots of orders to be filled so I will carry on and wait and see. I have a very special little girl named Josephine who I will be kitty-sitting this weekend. I'm looking forward to getting to know her and I will snap a few poses. Lucy is another gorgeous girl I will be caring for soon. Isn't she fabulous...

I LOVE LUCY
Lucy is 20 years old.  Did you know the Siamese cat is known to be the longest living cat of all the breeds? I believe that as my two Siamese lovelies are 21 & 23 years old now. Both were adopted as seniors.

My cats groom constantly. It is what fills most of their day. I am amazed at how festidious they are about cleaning their bodies.They exhaust themselves from all this grooming and then they sleep again. My dog's idea of personal grooming is to roll around on a dead fish.          Cats 1  Dogs 0

The heat and humidity continues here in Ontario and I heard we are in for a very hot, humid summer. My grand-daughter Riley has the right idea...

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know that Siamese lived so long. Hope you get that business sold. Riley definitely has the right idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley is a living doll! I hope all goes well for you..and i didn't know that about the Siamese breed, I have one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your business being sold...Lucy is a beauty...Riley is a precious girl with a sweet little face=so cute in her bathing suit and sun hat!!...Happy weekend Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy does not look too sure about you though.
    signed~ Daisy

    Good luck with the buyers!
    signed ~ Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right Daisy, Lucy does look mad but she really isn't. She loves being carried and loved-up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea that Siamese cats lived that long.

    That little Riley is the cutest thing!!:))

    Not sure what header you are speaking of on my blog. I was playing around and got one on that I wanted to put on with an upcoming post..realized it, took it off and put up one of a thrifted wicker desk I bought a few months ago...
    ANYway, thanks for your kind words..:)
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea that cats had such long life spans. Must be all the love you give them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riley is a cutie! And of course the kitties are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete