Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

My sun-shiny teacup & a pampered puddy-tat

A pretty tea-cup.




 It looked like something that would have sat on my grandmother's summer kitchen table along with this vintage creamer.

I couldn't leave it behind. I'm gonna love having it in my cabinet and use it often. That is the fun of 'junkin'...finding that little treasure that you can't live without.

Tea-cups are little pieces of art. So is this beautiful cover on Linda McCartney's cook-book from years ago.

She was a collector of blue and white china.
So beautiful!

Another beautiful girl. My pampered puddy-tat, Sierra



She'll stay on the deck 'til her tummy starts to rumble. She has an inner-clock when it comes to mealtime.

I'm linking up with http://dianaevans.blogspot.ca/ for Sweet Saturday. Drop over and see all the beautiful blogs.
hugs, Deb

7 comments:

  1. Love that teacup but oh that Sierra is a beauty also! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sierra looks beautifully primal. And your cup is so sweet! I love pink and yellow together. A very cheery combo. Lucky! Ya'll have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Deb - the teacup is very nice - but Sierra is the real beauty!

    Thanks for stopping by. . .

    PS - We have a cat that looks very similar to Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tea cup . . . and lovely cat -- we've started feeding a grey tabby like Sierra. Still skittish though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the half closed eye look. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautful teacup, indeed...and of course a beautiful Sierra!Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I used to collect pretty tea cups from our travels, had them on a shelf; but really never used them. I agree this pretty yellow one could be in grannies kitchen. Need to remember what I did with mine and get a few out, I do now drink tea; but always grab one of the mugs...not the same as a pretty tea cup. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete