Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tabby care & who needs a mirror?

The day started early with a trip to Appleton to cat-sit. I headed out to 'horse country'.Teddy & Cortez would be happy to see the 'lady with thumbs' arrive.


Cortez was nice enough to stop moving long enough for a quick photo. He is an oldster but in good shape.
This is my favorite photo of Cortez I took last winter.

Cortez

It's a day for Tabbies.
Bud & Chase were next on the route. Two tabby brothers who I have cared for for many years. They are always so welcoming and their purrs can be heard throughout the town. They love the entertainment from their big windows in their sweet log house.

The sun is finally shining again. Very happy cats lay about the house in sun puddles. 

Once home, Audrey helped me make the bed and then observed me from atop the armoire.
How would you like this face watching you as you get dressed for your walk?
 Talk about motivation to keep those walks up. Really Audrey? Must you? I thought full-length mirrors were bad enough.

I'm very forgiving though. I love this little face.

hugs, Deb


11 comments:

  1. Oh to be as beautiful as a cat!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have Audrey looking at me, because that means I can look at her. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY a mill for coming to Sweden and visit me. It make me so happy. A girl from nowhere have so many beautiful and caring blogiefriends.

    I feel so calm coming to visit you. Your pets and your surroundings are so delightful. Peaceful, indeed.

    Hope to see you more in Stockholm, Sweden.

    Happy mid-week & greetings from rainy Stockholm,
    /CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb: I can't get enough of your comments and Audrey's evil eye. Too funny but so cute..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that Audrey takes my breath away. What an amazing cat! She has such a large cat look about her. Gorgeous.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tabby pictures and your cat watching you like a hawk is cute too. I have a tabby and it's hard to take a bad picture of him--such a handsome boy he is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tabbies and horses. And Audrey is looking SO grown up now!! THe lioness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I invisioned Audrey watching you get dressed -- intimidating -- she certainly has her own special look. I laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photos of Audrey!
    I don't always have time lately to comment on my favorite blogs--so I'm reading them in 'batches' and leaving perhaps one comment.
    I do enjoy your 'cats in windows' posts.

    ReplyDelete