Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tea-time Tuesday

While Audrey watched the leaves fall from our huge maple tree
I poured myself a cup of pumpkin orange tea in my favorite Fall tea-cup.
I added honey so a plain tea cookie is just fine.
This is a delicious loose tea
Pretty, isn't it?
and I used my favorite cream-coloured tea-pot
Steaming hot
and just a teaspoon of honey added. It really hit the spot. Before I left to do the afternoon rounds I drank half the pot. The house smelled of orange cinnamon clove from my candle and the sun streamed through the dining-room windows.
Yes, October is here and I welcome it with open arms.

I'm joining Sandi at http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca/for Tea-time Tuesday.

hugs, Deb

9 comments:

  1. love the orange cup and saucer. the pumpkin orange tea sounds delicious. kitty napkins are purrfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty teacup, Deb. Your pumpkin tea sounds delightful and I love the napkin with the kitties on it. So cute! Thanks for coming to tea and Happy Autumn!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishes for you to continue to enjoy your lovely Autumn.
    Sounds very sweet and dreamy.
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are enjoying spring, more salads, lunch on the deck and lots more sunshine.

    Your fall looks lovely and peaceful.

    Pats to all the cats.

    julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot tea on a fall day is a good thing.

    Audrey's counting the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are gorgeous. I love cats and tea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post is beautiful! How I love to watch the cats enjoy the falling leaves. I can just imagine how good your candle and tea make your home smell. That's a lovely teapot and cup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing Audrey following the falling leaves! Oh yes Fall is here!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tea ceremony and all the adorable details in it! I like loose tea a lot, and those kitty napkins are a sweety!

    ReplyDelete