http://hiddenponies.com/2013/03/best-ever-banana-muffins/ but I see they are updating their blog so I printed it out for you.
- 1 egg
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup quick cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk egg, mashed banana and melted butter in a large bowl until thoroughly blended.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add to banana mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin pan (makes 10-12 muffins, depending how big your bananas were. Fill muffin cups almost to the brim and see how far the batter goes). Combine all topping ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until tops are browned and toothpick comes out clean.
Annie enjoyed the sun yesterday. She tired of watching the birds and headed down to lie under the dining-room table to melt into a sun-puddle. And melt she did. It felt so warm and wonderful.
She knows she has unruly whiskers but doesn't seem to care much.
Joe watched the retired-guy wash the car since the ungrateful birds left some marks on it.
"Hey retired-guy, let me out of this prison. I'm surrounded by female felines and they're all nuts."
It has rained all night and the snow is quickly leaving.
April showers bring May flowers.
Enjoy your day!
Debhttp://gattinamycats.blogspot.ca/ for Cats on Tuesday