Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Chef Santa

That first cup of steaming, hot coffee and a clementine gets this day off to a good start.
I'm off to a craft-show later where my oldest has a table and then out to the property for some business.
My cold is behind me now..."Adios!...won't miss ya." 

Have you picked up JT's Christmas cd for the holidays?
It would make a great stocking stuffer. 
Chef Santa appeared in the kitchen last night bearing gifts.
I love this man.
He always gets me in the mood to start Christmas baking. But not at 6 am. 

Hope you have a fun day preparing for Christmas 2014

(pinterest)

Stay toasty,
Deb

10 comments:

  1. I've sworn off buying any more Christmas ornaments, but that Santa could persuade me to find room for one more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a kitchen Santa and he also helps me feel like baking! Cookies soon! Oh you know I love me some JT and this CD stays spinning all December at my house. Stay warm and have a fun day!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself wondering what the cats think of Chef Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing you did: a cup of tea and a clementine (love this time of year)! Have fun today. (Love seeing Santa Chef each year.)
    Hugs and Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitchen Santa is so cute! Un amor!
    I do love Christmas carols and I listen to them all the year around especially those from a great songwriter like James Taylor.
    It´s good to know you feel better from your cold! Take care Deb! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your handsome kitchen Santa. And I see you have company for tea. :) The kitten in the last photo looks a lot like Tuffy who has to be gotten out of the tree at least a half dozen times a day! We'll be lucky if we have any ornaments left on it by Christmas. lol! Glad you're feeling good now, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spent the day shopping for gifts...I'm tired but what fun! Nice to come home to kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why Santa there spreads some Christmas baking cheer! This is my week to bake since we have a Christmas party here next weekend. Always fun...I'm actually looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love that last photo. And no, didn't know there was a new JT holiday CD. I'll have to add that one to the collection!

    ReplyDelete