Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

A touch of green

I decided to 'go green' today.
My favorite colour, and yes, it's a colour, is white.
Green is a close second.

 Aren't these fabulous
I found these little dessert cups in a store that was going out of business.
Each one is a little different. I wish I had a dozen of these.


And green has me thinking Spring.
That leads to Easter
Easter is a fun time to decorate. You have a wonderful celebration with friends and family, surrounded by all of God's greatness with the appearance of new life everywhere, a great meal & top it all off with milk chocolate bunnies. 

Are you Spring cleaning yet? Never too early to start.
Here's a way to organize all your pet's 'stuff'
Re-use or purchase a shoe holder
and hang it on the back of a door.
 It works great.
And for your viewing pleasure 
                                                                Cuteness   (off the web)
hugs, Deb

7 comments:

  1. I love all your pretty china but those dessert bowls are the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does feel like a person can spring clean doesn't it? Perhaps it's this easy winter yet. I think I will do a little the first weekend in March. I have a few days holidays then and will try to get into the 'organizing' mood. :)
    I like your salt n' pepper shakers ~ cute!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the baby kitty photo=too cute!!...Happy Mardi Gras, precious friend=Laissez les bons temps rouler!!!...xoxo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dessert bowls are wonderful! Love the touches of green! I'm about ready to redo the cubbies and it will be in shades of green I think! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing posts about favourite things.. collections of... beautiful and uplifting. Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely things you are showing. Now I have you on my blog list again *smile*.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the salt and pepper shakers =) Green is my favorite color!
    The kitten photo is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete