Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Tea-time at Sandi's

On this rainy day I wanted to join in with Sandi from http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca/ for her Tea-time. The lighting is not the best today, as I love to work with natural light, but I think pretty china can look good even in the dark. :)


And a little pop of brighter colour is nice.
I love my cups from Anthropologie. They just fit perfect in the hand.


And with tea today we will finish up a blueberry cake. 

Chamomile Tea - a favorite.
Tea Cup is Silverdale, Made in England

Greek yogurt is at it's finest when you put cake under it. ;-)
I always think cake is good for you if you eat it with
 fruit. 

"Oh. Sierra. you're killing me here." 

"How am I supposed to get any work done?"
                              hugs, Deb

10 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,
    That kitty of yours is just too cute! When I was growing up we had all kinds of cats. When I got married, we also had cats. Don't have any now though. Sometimes I wish I had me a kitty.
    LOVE your Silverdale teacup! I do love the blue transferware although I have mainly red. The blue always looks so fresh. I agree, cake and yogurt go together well; especially with fruit on the side. Lovely posting, Deb. Thanks for joining me today and have a wonderful week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur that pretty china looks good in any type of lighting! Love the bright colours of your Anthropologie teacups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea and cake and a snoozing cat. All is right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos of your lovely china collection is beautiful. The silverdale pattern is so pretty and I love all the blue transferware. The precious kitty is just priceless and I know really loved. Have a great week.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to get out here for tea with me and Ronna at The Quirky Carrot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cake looks delicious and your cups are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tea and cats seem to go together perfectly. And blueberry cake. Glorious! I'm mad for blueberry anything!
    Yes, the fruit and yogurt with the cake make it a veritable health food....I wish.
    I know Sierra loved her mailman. Does she seem to still wait for the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and cute kitty . Tea time is anytime here especially with a sweet treat always the best YUMMY ! lovely photos ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the crossed paws. When Charlie does that is just makes me smile. So sweet! Happy Day!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. The china looks lovely, that cake looks to die for... and Sierra's adorable. I've seen cats do that as well.

    ReplyDelete