Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Two ways to kitty-sit


I'm having a fun week kitty-sitting. I have 5 black and whites this week to care for.
Speaking of kitty-sitting, while I sit Otis, he likes to sit on his chair and watch me prepare his dinner. This is what I see while I do magic (in his eyes)  in his kitchen. Many times he gets excited and will fall off the chair; only to get right back up again. He is full of personality and such a little love-bug.

Tomorrow I am heading up to our local shelter to deliver donations. The trunk is full.

hugs, Deb

8 comments:

  1. I love cats..and Otis is such a cutie-bug! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otis is a doll. Reminds me of my Domino, my late father's cat who lived till she was 20. Sweet soul. I love how Otis is sitting. Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, goodness! He is such a beautiful cat! I'm crazy about black, white and black and whites. You can just look at his lovely, expressive face and know he is a real love. Give him a kiss on his little head for us, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute kitty ,i melt!!
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how Otis sits. What a handsome boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what a darling character Otis is. Just what one needs when working in he kitchen. An assistant to overview things are getting done properly :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. That' my boy : ) Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments ... Otis is quite a character and loves to sit in his chair and oversee the goings on in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Otis is so adorable!!!! I love black and white cats even though I don't have any.

    ReplyDelete