Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

home they go & Toby

In honour of Black Cat Appreciation Day (yes it is) I bring you my handsome kitty client, Toby.

He lives with 4 Tuxedo cats and a tabby. He is a fabulous cat.

and I have a kitty in a window for you.


Ruby knew Jess and Mike were on their way to pick her up after her two weeks at our home.
I think she was watching for them.

When they arrived she was so happy to see them, purring and snuggling with Jess.
Hugo, well Hugo is Hugo.
Never much changes with him and his expression pretty much stays the same but he loves his little family.
They are heading home now and we are so happy to have Jess and Mike home safe and sound.
Now...what do I tell Miss Audrey when she wakes from her nap and starts looking for Ruby?
She loves her new 'stacked' bed.

hugs, Deb

9 comments:

  1. Is Miss Audrey auditioning for The Princess & the Pea?? Love the bunk bed look! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Deb! I didn't know it was Black Cat Appreciation Day! That triggers a blog idea for me this evening!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black cat appreciation day?
    TREATS ALL ROUND!!!!!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. None of my cats will eat canned food with liver or beef--go figure!
    I've had my share of black cats and they deserve a special salute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same thought as Susan--Miss Audrey must be a princess. Did you put a pea in the bottom box?? I was laughing as I scrolled down through that picture, waiting to see just HOW MANY boxes that velvety princess was sleeping on. Well, she does live the life of a princess . . . right down to sleeping not on just any boxes, but on Fancy Feast Pate and Holistic Select. Lucky Audrey! Love the black kitty Toby too. Just want to pick him up and snuggle him. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toby is ADORABLE. Poor Audrey, I think you need to get her a kitten, heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that new stacked bed..amazing how they can get comfortable in/on anything..wish I could as well.;)have a great weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Princess and the Pea....oh yes Miss Audrey you are a Princess for sure. I know she will miss Ruby! Glad everyone is home and safe! Love black cats! Toby is a handsome guy! Wishing you a lovely weekend! xo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toby is just a cute black cat,beautiful eyes!Audrey wil miss her sister i think.Lovely picture from her!!
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete