Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Shop 'til we drop.

I knew this would find it's way to our woodland Christmas tree.
He thinks it's a great way to cruise through the woods, I guess.
The real one is tucked away for the winter.
Which is funny because we just saw some on the road yesterday. No snow yet.

"I'm hungry"


This little guy came home with me yesterday to join up with our tree-topper squirrel.
I thought he might be lonely. ;-)
This one is all dressed for the snow that we don't have.


We had a delicious lunch at Robin's Nest tea-room in Almonte yesterday with this little lady and her mom.
She loves to have nana's camera case to put things in.
Cards mostly, but I put my foot down at creamers. 

Our lunch was delish topped off with a big piece of home-made lemon pie.
Then we shopped 'til we dropped.
All unique little shops in this beautiful town.

Last stop was at a mechanic's shop where I spotted this lonely squirrel with his prize.
"Come home with me, little guy. It's much nicer there." 

hugs, Deb


13 comments:

  1. Do you think the little squirrel and Simon would become friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet times with the family. I love Christmas shopping, it can be such fun!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well of course you would put creamer in nana's camera case. What else would it be used for? You have some cute ornaments there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your decorations soo cute ! Wonderful photos . Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised that little squirrel didn't go home with you. If only he knew what he was missing. That adorable little Gwynn. Honestly, It is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little guy could come home and play with Simon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your woodland addition to your tree -- and boy, what a fun day you had to have had. She is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat decorations!

    Did Audrey get treats?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deb...
    Vivian had an old camera case when she was younger...
    Filled it with my son's old baseball cards!
    I must say, I like Gwynns hair pulled back like that...and the curls! So cute!!
    Sounds like a perfect day to me...
    You have bought a lot of ornaments this year!
    Enjoy your evening...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha...you sound like me! I'm always telling animals to come to 'The Zoo" because it's nicer there....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just catching up on my emails and I must add my words, tho late, to say how sorry I am that you have lost your best friend. Smile for him today. Love from Pacific NW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like the perfect day, Deb! What a precious little angel having lunch with you. Love all your new woodland friends. xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonder if the mechanic puts out treats for the squirrel. Kind hearts can be found in all sorts of places.

    ReplyDelete