Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The mailman comes through...

Lots of excitement at the home-front last night thanks to Romeo from Confessions of a Junkyard Cat (http://confessionsofajunkyardcat.blogspot.com). The kitties received a package full of yummy treats, catnip toys & cat-grass to grow on our deck all wrapped in a beautiful burlap bag. What a gorgeous gift and it came with the sweetest card. It says it is from the Whisker Bunny but we know better. Thank you Romeo for sharing all your mom's great stuff. Grand-kitty Hugo was the first to look in the box and I think the pictures tell how much he enjoyed the contents. Thank you from the whole gang.





Just look at the adorable card that came with all the cool stash.


Well, he just fell right over. ."Whew, that is strong stuff :)"
Oh, he's up again and now he wants a treat.

5 comments:

  1. My goodness what a special treat. Kitty looks like he likes his gift.

    Thanks so much for your concern. Im really emotional right now. So many of you guys out there in the CB world make such a difference to people like me. I don't have a big family so when you guys visit and say such nice things it really makes me feel not so alone.
    I love all you guys. I am going to the Chiropractor friday. I think just one adjustment will proable do me. Will let you guys know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeeee!! I am so very glad that mew received your package!!! These pictures are great!!!! Thanks so much for sharing those - loved the crazed look!! I told mew this was some strong stuff!!! Good, isn't it Hugo?!? You enjoy!!! So glad to be able to share some things with mew!

    Purrs!

    Romeo and "her"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love your cat! Looks like the gift was a bit hit. Wonderful photographs of your cat.
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely gifts from your friends for the kitties...Love the photos of Hugo, he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie got a box and will guest blog today about his treat! Wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete