Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

My festive staircase & A Winner

OK- so it didn't snow last night but I hear it's comin'.
I am playing with my staircase. 
It's nothing fancy, just fun and I think Riley will love it.

These are all wooden with moveable parts when you pull the cord.
A Santa for every step on these 120 year old stairs.
"Hi, Ginny. Your eyes look crazy with a flash"



I hope you are decorating or sitting back full to the eyebrows from a big Thanksgiving feast.


I am so happy to announce the winner of my Christmas Give-away..
http://www.blogger.com/profile/05378404296509825325 The winner is Bloggin' bout my boys.
Congratulations Sue from Michigan as you are the winner of a Christmas gift from our home to yours. I can't show it to you because it is Christmas after-all and it must go under your Christmas tree.
 So, please send me your address, Sue and I will get your gift shipped off to you in time for Christmas giving.
It's never easy to put a box away in my house.
hugs, Deb








4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your winner! Everything is looking so Christmasy! I love the Santas going up the stairs....are they all the same height? Oh I bet Miss Riley will enjoy all the lights this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the Santas.....
    I must begin to drag out my Christmas stuff.... it's almost time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! I am SO EXCITED!! I even made the cat jump 10 feet in the air I let out such a WHOOP!I will gratefully place it right under the tree until the big day! You are a gem and it will remind me of you and how much I love your blog whenever I see it. Praying snow your way and ours...not this yucky ole' rain!! HUGS AND THANKS AGAIN!!! Sue:D!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your staircase is so beautiful! 120 years old and as lovely as ever. Your decorations are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete