Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Enjoying the heat

How is it possible that it is really HOT here today?
Well, this cat's owners do believe in 'fresh air' for kitty but a screen in the window will keep kitty safer and still do the trick.
If this were Audrey she would leap into the closest tree.
I came across this guy on my walk with the dog this morning. 'Always look up'


This cat is a town character. I have not passed this house once that he is not rockin' on his rocker looking like he just won the lottery. No cushion required.
                                          I love the oldies
It is a glorious day with temperature in the 20's . It is not hard to do the '2 walks a day' in this weather. I can't wait to get back out.

Why do none of my cats use the cat beds? Because, that's why! :)


Hope you had a great day in the sunshine.
hugs, Deb 

9 comments:

  1. It was HOT here today, too! Unbelievable for March! My cats are enjoying the warm weather also. I can't believe the kitty in the window! Great photo, but I'd be scared for mine to do that! Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty on the ledge makes me nervous!!! :(
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet kitties! Yes, when the weather is warm like this early in the year it is time to throw the windows open wide and get all that fresh air in! We have had some really nice weather here too and we are enjoying it as well.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for a visit!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy is blind to the concept of cat beds too. She would much rather sleep on my clothes, the couch, the bathmat or floor.

    Nice that you got a warm day - we have had or first couple of days with a heater on. Getting colder here.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 20s doesn't sound hot to me--we had 80 yesterday! That was amazing! Love the cat pics here but worry about that on sitting in the open window with no screen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb! I told Baby you said hello!! Loved sharing your walk with you - it's been CRAZY warm here in New England, too! The kitty on the rocker is so precious! I love that you see him there all the time, and your description of him! haha Your kitties are just like ours.. forget the cat beds, they want the same stuff WE use! Enjoy your double walks!... Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear that picture made me nervous justt looking at it. Loved all the other pictures though.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deb, Well girl I took your advise and went to the local shelter to look for a companion for Licorice. I found a male, was looking for a female, who looked like a twin to Caramel the kitty we lost. He now lives with us and is such a sweet heart. It's only been a week so we are taking the introductions slowly but all is well. Will do a post later. Thanks.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! Is that Ed with Annie?? Tell us more! Do tell us more!

    ReplyDelete