Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

flying monkey& bloggers get together

Audrey loves her mouse on a rope.
(weird picture, huh!)
and leaps for joy when she sees it.
OK, Audrey I'm done.

Sue from Just Sayin' dropped in for a chat and her wee cat fix today, although Audrey's not so wee anymore.
My first client today is this evening so we had time for tea, cookies and my bold cats were all over her. They need to look you right in the face. You don't leave my home without a few cat hairs.
Audrey got a new toy from Sue as today is her 1/2 a birthday. It's a purple mouse with dangly legs. She loves it. Spoiled cat!
and say "Hi" to Sue.
She's a client of mine and a new grand-mother to twins, Riley (love that name :)& Miles. You'll meet Addy and Lucky, too. 
It is +12 & sunny here in Carleton Place today. The snow is quickly melting and I'm heading out for a walk with Kane. Then off to see Josephine before heading out for the best fish and chips in town. Promise to self...Tomorrow I dig out the juicer. 
hugs, Deb

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout. I love that action "flying" shot of Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This leaping shot is totally unusual and amazing - looks like everyone is having fun!

    Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acrobatic Audrey...have Cirque De Soleil called yet?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brulee becomes a leaping kitty when Mom Paula brings out Da Bird!

    Truffle and Brulee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the action shot. Audrey may be one of those cats that stays kitten forever. I have one of those. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha what a good photo ! and I know what you mean about cat hairs...all my visitors get warned before they sit anywhere...! Gail x

    ReplyDelete