Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sharing

 Annie & Lily are my lap cats. Sometimes it can be a problem but most times they don't mind sharing me.
There's an interesting question. Do cats share? Of course they do. They share litter boxes, cat bowls, water dishes, toys and scratching posts and trees. Cats really do not have a problem at all to share what they consider to be theirs. In our home, I often see 2 cats sharing out of a bowl when there is another bowl of food right next to them. Now, they are proving to me that they can also share their 'person'.

I shopped in Almonte again this week and came home with another tea-cup and a mantel clock.

I didn't need another tea-cup and I don't have a mantel. Oh well!

Playing with my cupboard again.
I am never alone in this process

It's a cold, sunny day today, only 6 degrees,  and the sun-worshipers are in their glory.

After cat-sitting, we are off to the sugar bush now that the sap is flowing again.

hugs, Deb

5 comments:

  1. Lovely things.I love the planting in the teacup I may just do that.Love your blog im a new follower.The kitties are adorable.

    Happy friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shelves look so cute and of course your helper is the best! Happy Sunny Weekend to you and the cats! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. kitties sleep in sunshine is one of my favoritest things =)
    Have a lovely weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truffle and Brulee do pretty well sharing. We love your pictures today.

    Truffle and Brulee

    ReplyDelete