Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Well, no sooner had I told Lily that I would find her some catnip, my friend Martha handed me a bag of the fresh stuff from her garden. Lily was a Silly Lily this morning and now rests.

I'm like a kid in a candy store when I have cats to care for that I haven't seen for awhile. I'll be busy today running the roads, heading to the country with Kane. I always keep 2 apples in the car in case I see some horses but yesterday I got so hungry while doing my rounds that I ate them, bruises and all. Good thing there wasn't a box of chocolates sitting in the car. :-p

I'm down 3 pounds....woopdidoo! Years ago I'd be down 10 by now but I'm just happy for 3. If it takes longer to lose it should take longer to gain it back. ha! Just kidding....I will not gain it back (repeat after me) I will not.......

It is so beautiful here today. Sun shining, nice warm breeze. I'd love to plant my herbs but I dare not with our unpredictable weather in Ontario. I'm bringing them in at night for now. My daughter, Allie gave me this funny gnome on Mother's Day for my herb  garden so naturally I will name him Herb. He's all chippy....I love him.

Speaking of chippy....Fish & Chip night tonight at our local Irish Pub. I'm packing fruit for the day 'cause there is no way I'm giving this up.

Cat-tip-for-the-day - Organizing their stuff
I've posted this before but with Spring cleaning going on I thought I'd show you another of my ideas for organizing things. If you have cats or dogs you most likely have lots of items that belong to them around the house. I took an old shoe organizer and use it now for all their items. Hang this on the back of a door and it works great.


hugs, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment