Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Waiting

I see a beautiful cat every day when I walk Kane. Just lucky, I guess.

                         Waiting for it's owner to return.


My cat-sitting clients are the best. They are booking now for Christmas so they are sure to have quality care for their cats as they travel. I'm already getting excited about cat-sitting at Christmas. It's so much fun to enjoy the cats and see all the beautiful Christmas trees at my client's homes. I have a thing for Christmas trees, you know. You'll see. ;-)


hugs, Deb

5 comments:

  1. I'm waiting:-) Have a nice weekend.

    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to return home soon. I'm ready to see Charlie and curl up in my own bed. This is the time of year that I love nesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always makes me feel good to know that you really care about the kitties you sit. There are lots of sitters more concerned with the practicality of the job and less about actually caring for the cat! Wish you could sit my gang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may never look at a gray day the same now! LOL These kittens are the cutest! You're a wonderful photographer - can't wait to see Christmas pics! I love all your pix of cats in windows!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete