Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Toasty warm kitchen/Update on kitty

It was so cold today I baked some Banana Blueberry Muffins just to keep the old house warm. I keep the furnace turned down low and find other ways to stay comfortable. I cut corners there and then spend it on the cats. :(


Sierra loves to keep me company in the kitchen. She knows it is closer to the canned salmon than anywhere else in the house.
The little Calico girl saw the doc today and here is her examination results so far:

I had her checked for a microchip....Nope. Big Surprise!!

She is NOT PREGNANT (Yah!)
She is approx. 1 year
No obvious health issues or ear-mites
She was de-wormed.
So, that's it for today. 

She is now back in her room with her dinner and happy to have that over with.
I'll keep my fingers crossed on a possible home for her. She still needs to be spayed and have all her vaccinations. 

Hugs, Deb 

5 comments:

  1. I just love your new calico, my daughter has a really beautiful one that was wild too but now she is so quiet and calm and sweet! Yes, I do think God's had is in things like this. If he cares for each little bird that falls, he cares for little creatures in need! Our Bobby is doing real good now. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm.... I can almost smell those muffins Deb... yum!!!

    Oh sweet calico kitty knows a good deal when she sees it I think! :)

    Keep warm friend!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad the little calico is doing so well and not pregnant! I hope she finds a home soon, she looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh she is a sweetheart! I hope she finds a new home soon too! You are such a wonderful person to keep her in the meantime xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm... smells good all the way to Sweden.;-)
    Stina

    ReplyDelete