Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Always room for one more (no, not kitties this time)

I found a cute little tea-pot in a thrift shop today. I was there to meet a new cat-sitting client and just happened to look in the right direction. It is not a fancy piece of china or expensive tea-pot; it's just really cute.
So I brought it home to add to what I now consider a collection of pots. I can't seem to pass by a white dish these days.


If you have not had the pleasure of getting to know Jacqueline and enjoy her beautiful blog at  http://getcottage.blogspot.com/ please drop by. If you love beautiful photographs and have a love-affair with dishes you will need a cup of tea and an hour to visit her.

Bree had a visitor yesterday and was very comfortable on her lap.
                            They are 7 weeks tomorrow.
hugs, Deb

13 comments:

  1. That's a neat looking tea pot!!!

    Kitten has a fat little tummy....... hope they find wonderful homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty teapot! The kittens are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lines of that sweet teapot! I would have snapped that up also. Oh that Bree is a doll...I know they will all find homes. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pot - sweeter kitty! Joy, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb! Love the new teapot! Yes, white china can be addicting! So nice for you to send a few friends over to my place! Your little furry friends are darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling precious! All of the sweetness in the world wrapped up into one loving bundle. Or should we say bundles and that includes our Annie! We really hope they are all adopted from home. Although your shelter is a very fine one, we just think of Annie, her kittens gone and her home gone. Too sad.
    Wish they'd find a "all-together" home or at least a two and two one. Nigel and Audrey and Annie and Bree or any comb, just two together.

    I'm comming to your thrift shop. Ours is filled with the ugliest things ever. And prices higher than antique shops for things that certainly are NOT antiques.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a very cute little teapot !
    Oh my are the kittens already 7 weeks !
    Where does the time go ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so want to give Bree a wee kitten cuddle =)
    How cute is she!
    Love the teapot =)
    I found a cute thing or two at thrift store this past Monday, too!
    Yeah, for vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The teapot is really pretty, but my favorite is the kitten really sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Deb,

    What a beautiful shape to that tea pot!
    Great find, I would not have been able to pass that one by either!
    Have a great weekend!
    All the Best,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those kitten photos are making me MELT!! I have serious kitten-lust. Trade a duckling for a kitten?

    BTW, Ronna can't post on your blog for some reason. She mentioned you in her kitty post today!

    http://ronnas.blogspot.com/2011/10/nutmeg-relaxing.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Deb, I think it was my new computer!! I'm posting and LOVE your kittens...

    ReplyDelete